Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hanging My Head in Shame

Bet you thought I was gone for good, eh?  Nope, you only THINK you could be so lucky!  I have been a terrible provider of food in this household, and a terrible provider of blog updates as well.  I don't know what happened over the last month, but it didn't involve any kind of cooking or photograph taking.  It did involve a trip to Vegas from which I am still recovering.  I don't know why people call New York "the city that never sleeps", because I always get plenty of beauty rest while I'm there.  Vegas, on the other hand?  VEGAS?  Not so much.  That, my friends, is the city that never sleeps.

Anywho, I don't have any recipes to post today, but I wanted you to know that I'm alive (in case you were even wondering).  I'm back on the pony now, so be on the lookout for some delicious things this week!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment